Monday, April 11, 2011

Green Tweets

Since I have joined Twitter (follow me @kjbead), I have seen so many cool sustainable happenings that I am on overload. I am going to try to be good about posting them to this blog.

While Twitter has been wonderful, within 5 minutes a sweet tweet can fly out into cyberspace off my home page and then it becomes somewhat lost to me. When I have the opportunity to be on Twitter and if I see one of these tweets, uploading them to my blog will be a good way for me to remember them and provide you with some of the latest green happenings.

To get started here are some fun ones that I have run into recently:

ReMakes: Old Billboards Reborn: Check out this article with information on what they are doing with old billboards now--making placemats! Maybe not the most useful, but it's better than nothing. To be linked with more cool ideas like this one, follow @GOOD on Twitter.

Urban Gardening Meets Wall Art: Watch this video about Urbio. If you are on Twitter, follow J. McIntire-Strasburg @sustainablog for more great posts like this one.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment